- 17 Nov 2021
- 1 Minute to read
NetSuite Setup Guide
- Updated on 17 Nov 2021
- 1 Minute to read
To integrate NetSuite data into Panoply using default selections, complete the following steps.
The connected user must have access to the Netsuite REST Query Service
Panoply offers two different ways to connect to your Netsuite account. One is using Netsuite's credentials (OAuth 2.0) and the other is using Token Based Authentication (TBA).
For OAuth authentication NetSuite requires users to re-authenticate the connection once every seven days and therefore the Netsuite TBA data source is preferred for ongoing ingestion.
In order to use the Netsuite TBA data source you must first enable it in Netsuite. See more details here.
- From the Home page in the Panoply dashboard, click Data Sources.
- Click the Add Data Source button.
- Select NetSuite.
- Enter the Company ID.
- If you chose the Netsuite oAuth data source continue with option 1. If you chose Netsuite TBA data source continue with option 2.
- Click Login and follow NetSuite's steps to log into your account.
- Enter the Account ID, Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token and Token Secret. To obtain these, follow the steps explained here
- Select the data available to collect from NetSuite.
- Click Save Changes and then you can Click Collect.
- The data source appears grayed out while the collection runs.
- You may add additional data sources while this collection runs.
- You can monitor this collection from the Jobs page or the Data Sources page.
- After a successful collection, navigate to the Tables page to review the data results.
This is all that is necessary to start collecting your data from NetSuite, however there are a number of Advanced Settings you can use to customize your NetSuite data source. We do not recommend changing Advanced Settings unless you are an experienced Panoply user.